Friday, November 7, 2008

Flickr Funr


Flickr's great--we already have a personal Flickr account (though I "delegate" all the technical stuff to my husband, since 1. he understands the mac better and 2. he loves to do that stuff anyway). The only problem--not enough space. A few pages of pictures from last summer was enough to fill up our account. Maybe he's not compressing the photos or something.


I love that the library has a teen flickr account--that way we can post their artwork, etc., and it's not using up our server space and I'm sure it makes liability issues easier as well, since it's not really our website. I'd like to have a teen art contest sometime, and post the winners' art on our flickr account.


Now I will figure out how to put my picture on this post. It's our 2008 Halloween Bash, which included music, storytelling, puppet shows, games, trick-or-treating--the works.

No comments: