Friday, November 7, 2008

More Flickr Funr

Wow, there's some really cool stuff you can do with Flickr. I had no idea. I don't have time to just play around on it, but I love the possibilities for staying in touch with friends & family who are far away. And sending a photo from your cell phone--that's just freakin' cool.

And I like the option to create a group, so different people can upload photos of the same event.

However, once again we run into size limitations. Flickr's cool and all, but I think I'd like to compare it to Google's photo thing--Picasso or whatever it is. Photo storage in general is a problem for us. We still haven't had our pictures from trips that we took 3 years ago. Sad, I know. It would be great to store them securely digitally, because cds or dvds do break down eventually.

No comments: