Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MOLDI

Wow, yes, as everyone has pointed out, what a horrible acronym.

I'm very familiar with MOLDI, and have recommended it to friends who live in Mt. Vernon when they're going on a car trip.

MOLDI will be MUCH more useful to me personally now that it's compatible with Ipods, since I have one and have a long commute. In fact, I was thinking about ordering in some books on cd for our upcoming holiday travels, but I think I'll try Moldi first. CDs are so often scratched up, and they're easy to lose on a long journey. And my ipod will remember where I stopped in the story, too.

I think it's so important that we offer this to our customers. I hope it continues to get better & easier to use. A lot of customers are very frustrated by all of the stuff you have to download. I'm not even going to try it from work because I know it will be a total pain--I do my downloading at home.

No comments: