Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Web 2.0 tools

I ended up looking through the entire list of award winners--I was surprised to see that I knew lots of them. I guess I'm more savvy than I thought! All of the ones that were possibly work-related I was already familiar with.

I took a look at Backpack, an organizational tool. It looked interesting--but really, we deal with SO much information, and so many multiple projects, especially at the management level, that it would just be more cumbersome to have to put them all in a separate place.

I was interested in the calendar aspect of the site--but since Google is, as we know, The Company That Does Everything the Best, I will use Google calendars instead. My husband has been nagging me to do this for a while so he won't forget when he's supposed to take Leah to choir practice and that sort of thing, so I guess it's time to do it.

I was also interested in the games site--zango?--that has all kinds of free games. My 10-year old is always looking for online games and god knows what she's stumbling upon. That will be a good site to check out.

No comments: