Tuesday, December 2, 2008

YouTube is awesome

Well, of course I know YouTube! Youtube has become a really important thing in our culture. Just look at the Jeremiah Wright video that surfaced on Youtube. And also that amazing video of the baby wildebeast who was caught by lions, then crocodiles, then escaped them both! I heard that National Geographic has now made a film about that, and it's the first example of a film being based on a Youtube video.

We've also watched things like news shows we wanted to watch but missed, and the tv station's website does a crappy job of it. Especially during the election--i think we watched one of the infamous Catie Couric interviews of Sarah Palin on Youtube. We also use Hulu to watch some tv episodes of the office that we've missed.

I saw an entry on a colleague's blog about finding old Sesame Street clips on youtube! I would love to look at stuff like that for fun, but I just have no free time right now.

No comments: